Catastrophic injury and trauma attorneys who will fight for you.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a catastrophic injury from an oil or gas accident, you may be entitled to specific compensation. Catastrophic trauma that burn victims endure may result in permanent disability and a lifelong need for medical care. It is the responsibility of the negligent party to make sure that you are compensated for these expenses.
When you are the victim of negligence, you have certain rights under the law. These rights may include:
- Right to have all your medical expenses paid for, even if the treatment will be required for an extended period.
- Right to be compensated for your pain and suffering due to the negligent act.
- Right to receive compensation for lost wages and future earnings if you cannot return to work
- Right to be trained in a new profession if you are unable to return to work
- The right to receive compensation for loss of enjoyment of life
If your loved one died as the result of this accident, you may have different and specific rights for compensation under the law.
When you contact an attorney that is qualified to handle catastrophic injury claims you can expect the following:
- A complete review of the incident and all parties involved
- A complete review of your medical treatment and prognosis
- A complete review of the laws associated with your specific case.
Once these reviews have been completed, your attorney will present their findings to you and proceed with filing a claim.
Burn victims suffer in a way that is not comparable to any other injury. Recovery times are extensive, and in many cases, a full recovery is not possible. It is the responsibility of the negligent party to make sure that the victim is well cared for and compensated for their actions.